- Tactica sacra, sive de milite spirituali pugnante, vicente & triumphante dissertation
- Armilla Catechetica free pdf edition
- Armilla Catechetica [Another edition]
- The covenant avenging sword brandished free pdf edition
- Gray hayres crowned with grace. A sermon preached at Redriff, Aug. 1. 1654. at the funerall of that reverend, eminently learned and faithfull minister of Jesus Christ Mr Thomas Gataker. free pdf edition bibliographical info
- Living loves betwixt Christ and dying Christians. A sermon preached at M. Magdalene Bermondsey in Southwark, near London, June 6. 1654.
- The best refuge for the most oppressed, in a sermon preached to the Honourable House of Commons at their solemne fast, March 30. 1642
- The faithfull Christians gain by death : opened, confirmed, and improved, in a sermon… preached at Kimbolton, Octob. 12, 1658
- A support for the sinking heart in times of distresse : or, A sermon preached in London
- Twelve several books of Mr. William Bridge
- Christs coming opened in a sermon before the Honorable House of Commons in Margarets Westminster: May 17. 1648.
- Twenty one several books of Mr William Bridge
- A sermon preached to the honourable house of commons…Novem 17. 1640.
free pdf edition
- Another sermon preached to the honourable house of commons…November the fifth, 1641.
free pdf edition
- Vindiciae Legis. Or, a Vindication of the Morall Law and the Covenants free pdf edition
- The true doctrine of justification, in two parts
- The true doctrine of justification asserted and vindicated
- The rare jewel of Christian contentment
- The eighth book of Mr Jeremiah Burroughs. Being a treatise of the evil of evils, or the exceeding sinfulness of sin.
- A sermon preached before the Honorable House of Commons assembled in Parliament, at their late solemn fast, August 26. 1646.
- Two treatises of Mr. Jeremiah Burroughs.
- Moses his self-denyall. Delivered in a treatise upon Hebrewes 11. the 24. verse.
- The saints happinesse. Together with the severall steps leading thereunto, delivered in divers lectures on the beatitudes
- Four books on the eleventh of Matthew
- The saints treasury.
- An exposition of the prophesie of Hosea. Begun in divers lectures upon the first three chapters
- An exposition with practical observations continued upon the eighth, ninth, and tenth chapters of the prophesy of Hosea
- Irenicum, to the lovers of truth and peace.
- Moses his choice, vvith his eye fixed upon heaven
- The glorious name of God, The Lord of Hosts. Opened in two sermons
- The great danger of covenant-refusing, and covenant-breaking.
- An indictment against England because of her selfe-murdering divisions: together vvith an exhortation to an England-preserving vnity and concord.
free pdf edition bibliographical info
- An exposition with practicall observations continued upon the eighteenth, nineteenth, twentieth, and twenty-one chapters of the book of Job
- An exposition with practicall observations continued upon the thirty second, the thirty third, and the thirty fourth chapters of the booke of Job
- Mount Pisgah. Or, A prospect of heaven. free pdf edition
- Deliverance-obstruction: or, The set-backs of reformation.
Cawdrey, Daniel; Palmer, Herbert
- Sabbatum Redivivum. Or, The Christian Sabbath Vindicated free pdf edition
- A sober ansvver, to a serious question. Propounded by Mr. G. Firmin minister of the church in Shalford in Essex
- The good man a publick good, 1. passively, 2. actively.
- Independencie a great schism proved against Dr. Owen his apology in his tract of schism.
- The divine trinunity of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit
- The rise, growth, and danger of Socinianisme
- Chillingvvorthi novissima. Or, The sicknesse, heresy, death, and buriall of William Chillingworth.
- Gods providence, a sermon preached before the Honourable House of Commons, at their late solemne fast, Decemb. 28. anno 1642
- A seasonable discourse written by Mr. Iohn Dury upon the earnest requests of many
- De pace inter evangelicos procuranda sententiæ quatuor: quarum tres a Reverendis Dominis Episcopis Tho. Dunelmensi.
- Considerations concerning the present engagement: whether it may lawfully be taken, yea or no?
- The Romish Fisher Caught and held in his owne net. free pdf edition
- The league illegal. Wherein the late Solemn League and Covenant is seriously examined, scholastically and solidly confuted
- Katabaptistai kataptüstoi. The dippers dipt, or, the Anabaptists dvck’d and plvng’d over head and eares, at a disputation in Southwark.
- The good of a good government, and well grounded peace. Opened in a sermon preached before the Honourable House of Commons, In Margarets Church at Westminster, December, 31. 1645. being the day of their monethly fast. By Iohn Foxcroft, one of the members of the Assembly of Divines.
free pdf edition bibliographical info
- The good of a good government, and well grounded peace. (another copy)
- Gods eye on his Israel. Or, A passage of Balaam, out of Numb. 23.21. Containing matter very seasonable and suitable to the times; expounded and cleared from Antinomian abuse; with application to the present estate of things with us.free pdf edition bibliographical info
- Ieroboams sonnes decease: a funerall sermon
- Thomæ Gatakeri Londinatis, De novi instrumenti stylo dissertatio
- A treatise of miscellany questions: wherein many usefull questions and cases of conscience are discussed and resolved
- An usefull case of conscience discussed and resolved
- A sermon preached before the Right Honourable the House of Lords, in the Abbey church at Westminster, upon the 27th. of August, 1645.
- Guide to Goe to God. Or, An explanation of the perfect patterne of prayer, the Lords prayer. free pdf edition bibliographical info
- The Works of Robert Harris free pdf edition
- The Works of Robert Harris [Another edition]
- A sermon preached to the honorable House of Commons assembled in Parliament, at a publike fast, May, 25. 1642.
- The answeres of some brethren of the minitserie, to the replyes of the ministers and professours of divinitie in Aberdene
- Reformation of church-government in Scotland, cleered from some mistakes and prejudices
- A sermon preached to the honourable House of Commons, at their late solemne fast, Wednesday, December 27. 1643.
- An answer to mis-led Doctor Fearne.
- A payre of compasses for church and state. Delivered in a sermon preached at St. Margarets in Westminster
- Works of John Lightfoot Vol. 13 containing the journal of the proceedings of the Assembly of Divines free pdf edition
- Horæ Hebraicæ et Talmudicæ, impensæ in Evangelium S. Johannis.
- Horae Hebraicae et Talmudicae, impensae in Evangelium S. Lucae
- Hoare Hebraicae et Talmudicae in quatour Evangelistas cum tractatibus chorographicis, singulis suo evangelistae praemissis.
- Hoare Hebraicae et Talmudicae in omnes Evangelistas cum tractatibus chorographicis, singulis suo evangelistae praemissis.
- Joh. Lightfooti Opera omnia: hac nova editione Operibus Ejusd
- Hoare Hebraicae et Talmudicae in acta Apostolorum, partem aliquam Epistolae ad Romanus, et Priorem ad Corinthios
- Johannis Lightfooti SS. TH. P. Aulae Catharinae apud Cantabrigienses praefecti, canonici Eliensis, Opera Posthuma, antehac inedita, quorum syllabus pagina versa exhibetur
- Johannis Lightfooti SS. TH. P. aulae Catharinae apud Cantabrigienses praefecti, canonici eliensis, opera omnia: duobus voluminibus comprehensa
- A defence of infant-baptism in answer to two treatises
- The song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lambe: opened in a sermon preached to the Honorable House of Commons
- The power of the civil magistrate in matters of religion vindicated
- A sermon preached before the Honourable House of Commons, now assembled in Parliament, at their publike fast, November 17. 1640
- A sacred panegyrick, or A sermon of thanks-giving preached to the two Houses of Parliament
- A briefe narration of some church courses held in opinion and practise in the churches lately erected in New England.
- A sermon preached in St. Paul’s before the right honorable the Lord Mayor
- An explication of the hundreth and tenth Psalme
- Israels prayer in time of trouble, with Gods gracious ansvver therunto; or, an explication of the 14th chapt. of the prophet Hoseah
- A treatise of the passions and faculties of the soule of man
- The due right of presbyteries or, A peaceable plea for the government of the Church of Scotland
- Lex, rex: The law and the prince.
- The tryal and triumph of faith; or, an exposition of the history of Christs dispossessing of the daughter of the woman of Canaan
- Disputatio scholastica de divina providentia variis prælectionibus
- The divine right of church-government and excommunication
- A free disputation against pretended liberty of conscience tending to resolve doubts
- England’s preservation or, a sermon discovering the onely way to prevent destroying judgements
- The humbled sinner resolved what he should do to be saved
- The bowels of tender mercy sealed in the everlasting covenant
- The shepherd of Israel, or God’s pastoral care over his people. Delivered in divers sermons on the whole Twenty-third Psalm
- A Discourse of the Two Covenants free pdf edition
- Thanatoktasia. Or, Death disarmed: and the grave swallowed up in victory. A sermon preached at S. Maries in Cambridge, Decemb. 22. 1653
- Of the morality of the fourth commandement
- Vindiciae gratiae, potestatis, ac providentiae Dei
- Opera: Tribus Tomis distincta, Qvorvm Primus Tracta De Vindiciis Gratiae
- A treatise of the institution, right administration and receiving of the sacrament of the Lords Supper.
- His majesty’s concessions to the bill of abolition of arch-bishop, bishops & c.
- Johannis VVallisii, S.S. Th.D., Geometriæ Professoris Saviliani in celeberrimâ Academia Oxoniensi; Operum mathematicorum pars prima.
- Johannis Wallisii, S.T.D. Geometriæ Professoris Saviliani, in celeberrima Academia Oxoniensi, Elenchus geometriæ Hobbianæ
- A defense of the Christian Sabbath. In answer to a treatise of Mr. Tho. Bampfield pleading for Saturday-Sabbath
- Mechanica: sive, De motu, tractatus geometricus.
- Johannis Wallisii, SS. Th. D. geometriæ professoris Saviliani in celeberrimâ academia Oxoniensi, operum mathematicorum pars altera
- Johannis Wallis S.T.D. Geometriæ Professoris Saviliani, in celeberrima Academia Oxoniensi, De algebra tractatus; historicus & practicus
- Johannis Wallis S.T.P. Geometriæ Professoris saviliani, Oxoniæ, opera quædam miscellanea: quæ versa pagina indicabit.
- A directory for the publique vvorship of God, throughout the three kingdoms of England, Scotland, and Ireland.
- The answer of the Assembly of Divines by authority of Parliament now sitting at Westminster. Unto the reasons given in to this Assembly by the Dissenting Brethren
- The humble advice of the Assembly of Divines, now by authority of Parliament sitting at VVestminster; concerning a Confession of faith
- The confession of faith, together with the larger and lesser catechismes.
- Propositions concerning church government and ordination of ministers