- Gray hayres crowned with grace. A sermon preached at Redriff, Aug. 1. 1654. at the funerall of that reverend, eminently learned and faithfull minister of Jesus Christ Mr Thomas Gataker. free pdf edition bibliographical info
- An indictment against England because of her selfe-murdering divisions: together vvith an exhortation to an England-preserving vnity and concord. free pdf edition bibliographical info
Cawdrey, Daniel; Palmer, Herbert
- The good of a good government, and well grounded peace. Opened in a sermon preached before the Honourable House of Commons, In Margarets Church at Westminster, December, 31. 1645. being the day of their monethly fast. By Iohn Foxcroft, one of the members of the Assembly of Divines.
free pdf edition bibliographical info
- Gods eye on his Israel. Or, A passage of Balaam, out of Numb. 23.21. Containing matter very seasonable and suitable to the times; expounded and cleared from Antinomian abuse; with application to the present estate of things with us.free pdf edition bibliographical info
- Things now-a-doing: or, The churches travaile of the child of reformation now-a-bearing. In a sermon preached before the honourable House of Commons free pdf edition bibliographical info